The ‘siddhi’ texts are a class of literature. The term ‘siddhi’ stands for a conclusive conclusion after careful investigation. There are four famous ‘siddhi’ texts in vedanta, enumerated in the advaita siddhi itself.
अद्वैतसिद्धिरधुना चतुर्थी समजायत॥
- brahma siddhi of mandaṇa mishra
- naiṣhkarmya siddhi of sureshvarāchārya
- iṣhta siddhi of vimuktātman
- advaita siddhi of madhusūdana sarasvatī
The brahma siddhi discusses brahman as infinite unsurpassed unlimited bliss.
The naishkarmya siddhi discusses the opposition between karma and gyāna, and establishes gyana as the sole means of mokṣha.
The ishta siddhi discusses avidyā.
The advaita siddhi refutes criticisms by dvaita scholars.
- Introduction to the brahma siddhi by Mahāmahopadhyāya S. Kuppuswamī Sāstrī