Here is a list of original publications:
- [ link ] yājuṣa mantra ratnākaram, a collection of yajur veda mantras
- [ link ] devī māhātmyam, renumbered according to anvaya
- [ link ] satyanārāyaṇa pūjā, a comprehensive manual with the kathā.
- [ link ] satyanārāyaṇa kathā with variants
- [ link ] gāyatrī śiṣṭārtha mālā, various comentaries on the gāyatrī mantra.
- [ link ] prakaraṇāni, two introductory advaita texts with commentaries.
- [ link ] aṣṭottaraśata nāmāvali kadambam, a collection of various nāvāmalis.
- [ link ] āyuśśāntiḥ – prayogas related to longevity.
- abdapūrtiśānti and ṣaṣṭyabdapūrtiśānti from the śāntikusumākaraḥ.
- [ link ] putreṣtiḥ – prayogas for begetting progeny.
- santana gopala homa and santana parameshwara mantras from the śāntikusumākaraḥ
- putreshti prakarana from the dharma sindhu.
- [ link ] popular hindu festivals and their panchanga criteria
- [ link ] a selection of sanskrit gaṇeśa stotras from the mudgala purāṇa
- [ link ] the vara lakshmi vrata story with an english translation
- [ link ] the system of yajur veda vedic accents
- [ link ] notes from a cursory study of the mudgala purāṇa
- [ link ] variation in bhagavati seva, seen through pictures.