This site requires a specific font and the chrome browser to render correctly. Click here to test the rendering in your browser.
Get the siddhanta-chakravat1.ttf font from this zip file.
- Unzip the siddhanta-variations.zip file into a folder and open it in File Explorer
- From ‘Control Panel’, search for ‘Fonts’ and click on it.
- Drag and drop all the new .ttf files into the ‘Fonts’ list
- You will likely need to kill the chrome process (or restart your computer)
- Decompress the siddhanta-variations.zip file by clicking on it in Finder
- Open ‘Font Book’
- Drag and drop all the new .ttf files into Font Book
- Navigate to the site in Chrome
- Note: The site will mostly render correctly in Safari
- Note: With the instructions below, the site will render mostly correctly.
- Purchase the app ‘AnyFont’ by developer Florian Schimanke
- Download the free app ‘Documents’ by developer Readdle
- Click on the siddhanta-variations.zip file link in Safari, and open the file in Documents
- In Documents, click on the siddhanta-variations.zip file to unzip it
- Navigate into the siddhanta-variations folder. Click on the “…” next to siddhanta-cakravat1
- Share the .ttf file and select ‘Copy to AnyFont’
- Open AnyFont, click on ‘Siddhanta-cakravat1’, and follow the prompts to install the font via a configuration profile
- Navigate to the site in Safari / Chrome
Vedic mantras are typeset with swaras on this site. They will render as expected only on specific browsers.
- Windows: Chrome
- OSX: Chrome
- Android: Chrome
- iOS: Chrome / Safari (Note: None of the browsers on iOS will render the site 100% correctly)